"Debian reference" merge with part of "Debian FAQ"

Before talking many issues, some house keepings for QREF fellows.

1.  Plese run "cvs up" command at your checked out directory.
    Major change has happened.
2.  Learn how to use "./bin/doc-check fr" etc.  Read comment in the script.
3.  Italian and french translators.  Just update titletoc.sgml and
    appendix.sgml only please.  Rest will likely change soon.
4.  pt and es translators, continue to translate.
5.  All translators, do not toutch system.sgml and copyleft.sgml support.sgml.
6.  Keep <example> section within 72 characters.

Now issues:
I made major change in "Debian reference".  If you do not like this, I
can always go back.

I realized "Quick reference ..." was not small and can not be so.  Also
Josip suggested to include Debian FAQ.  I gave up on having small
document but wanted to keep document in same spartan style.

The result was current document which merge but localize FAQ origin
contents.

Contents of Debian fundamentals, Chapter 2 and Getting support for Debian,
Chapter 15 came from the "Debian FAQ" (March 2002):
  * 5 The Debian FTP archives "ftparchives.sgml" (entire chapter)
  * 6 Basics of the Debian Package Management System "pkg_basics.sgml"
    (entire chapter)
  * 7 The Debian Package Management Tools "pkgtools.sgml" (entire chapter)
  * 8 Keeping Your Debian System Up To Date "uptodate.sgml" (entire
    chapter)
  * 9 Debian and the kernel "kernel.sgml" (entire chapter)
  * 10 Customizing your installation of Debian GNU/Linux
    "customizing.sgml" (part of chapter)

These sections of "Debian FAQ" are included into this document after some
reorganization.

Now FAQ can be reorganized without Chapter 5 to 9.

This reorganization did not solve "mutt is in strange place problem".

I know David Sewell may hate me for this.  Just give me directions where
to go.

I also need to have consistent title. (fr, es, pt, it)

Cheers :)
Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D
Visit Debian reference http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/quick-reference/
There are 6 files: index.{en|fr|it}.html quick-reference.{en|fr|it}.txt
I welcome your constructive criticisms and corrections.