Re: Debian quickreference in DDP?

Thank you for your invitation to DDP. I will be happy to accept it.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 01:49:31PM +0100, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> I am wondering if you can consider adding your Quick Reference for Debian
> (http://qref.sourceforge.net/quick/index.en.html) into the Debian
> Documentation Project. Since it's already debiandoc-sgml it can be easily
> setup so that it also get's published in the Debian website.
>
> If you agree I can commit it to the DDP CVS server.

Please commit it to DDP CVS and link its web page to the Debian web
site.

Few problems I see in operational ends.

1. I do not have Debian account.  So I can not update it.
2. All translators have no access to DDP CVS so how useful to be CVS?.
3. I have no idea how to export CVS tree from SF to DDP.
4. I can commit snapshot manually (Not very smart).
5. Proof read is 90% finished.
...  Your suggestion are most welcome.

If you need full CVS access to qref.sf.net, please send me your sf.net
account name so I can provide CVS access at SF.

The source has debian/rules file.  It can create "qref-1.20...deb"
package but it may not up to Debian official release because I am not
experienced one yet.  Audit by an experienced packager is welcome.

First thing for me seems to become debian member so I can maintain at
DDP sites.

Osamu

PS: I am no longer subscribed to debian-doc@l.d.o.  Please CC me despite
my mailer might indicates otherwise :-)