Re: Euro.

Richard Kettlewell wrote:
 > Eurozone total     304,839,333

I don't want to enter in nationalist discussions. And I don't care if
the term "most of people"
is changed or not. Maybe it would be better to change it, if this make
people inside or outside of Eurozone feel better.

Anyway your numbers made me thougth that the Euro would become the
currency with more "official users" as USA population is lower than
that. But I quickly realized my occidental bias and I remembered about
China whose currency should be the one with more "official users".

Again, population figures from
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/:
US Dolar (USA): 278,058,881
Yuan (China): 1,273,111,290