Re: Euro Howto ? Hm Hm

	As a matter of fact, I did not read any of the articles mentioned below before
writting this document. In any case I did read some many other articles/mails regarding
the euro character that might themselves be based on your previous article. Also please
note that the document is just that, only a document, I do not claim credit on the
fonts used by Debian in any way.
	In any case, I will gladly add an acknowledgment and url pointing to your
previous work. Please take the lack of credit as a lack of knowledge of previous work
available not as an intention to hide it.

	Thanks and have a happy new year, best regards

	Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña

 On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 02:30:00PM -0500, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> While I did really appreciate your document, you completely forgot to mention
> it is heavily based on some of my work, the Euro FAQ and the Euro Pack.
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/guylhem/programmes/EURO-2.tgz
>
> They were released in 1998 (http://lwn.net/1998/1119/a/euro-readme.html) along
> with a Linux Journal article
> (http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=3200).