Re: manpages in ddp-policy: volunteer request :-)

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 10:14:23AM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> I will explain later what we are doing with manpages when it is ready,
> some parts are still missing.  But as manpages are outside of the ddp
> repository, I wonder how I could explain why it is in ;)

It is outside the CVS repository but not outside the DDP influence :)

As a matter of fact, manpages are *part* of the DDP. I wonder why the
manpages dir was set up on debian-doc but not under the DDP directory. In
any case it does not matter much:

"all your documents are belong to us" :-P

	Javi