DDP policy draft (comments please!)

The DDP policy draft is "published" (but it's not linked from the web
since it's yet a draft) now [1]. There have been some interesting
discussion in the debian-doc mailing list Osamu and I are still digesting
in order to write them down in the policy.

In any case, I would appreciate comments from the people in the list
(better if they are in the form of a patch to the sgml source)

Aside from the "where/how do we install" issues that have sparked some
discussion, I would want DDP policy to tackle some other issues too:

- licensing (all our manuals have different licenses, some might not even
be as free as they should)

- publishing of documentation in Debian GNU/linux systems (aka
doc-central/doc-base/dwww): the DDP should include a policy and become a
sub-policy (called from the "Debian Policy")

I have some (long) threads to go through and include in the DDP policy.
Osamu and I would appreciate help taking this policy into a formal
document.

Regards

	Javi

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/ddp-policy/ddp-policy.en.html