Re: manpages in ddp-policy: volunteer request :-)

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 02:38:11AM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hi mostly French and Portuguese folks,  (barbier, louis, kr0n, ...)
> Additional content request to ddp-policy;

	Yes. On the 'manpages' stide.
> I can see you guys are pushing DDP activities w.r.t manpages.
> Can one of you summarize and explain why you do this in DDP and how you
> do this.  If you have some boundaries described for DDP efforts and ddtp
> efforts it will be nice.
	Why DDTP? The DDTP is only related to translation of the package
description. Unfortunately it's a misleading name. There is a lot of work
regarding translation that is not being done under the "umbrella" of the

> Please feel free to write in manpages.sgml for above subject.

	I have some ideas regarding this chapter and will include them as
soon as I have available time..