Re: RFC: Changing of /doc/manuals/ implementation (summary)

Hello Osamu,

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 02:03:47 PDT, Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com> said:
> Two questions remains.
>
> 1. How "language" specifying extention should be?
>      a Use gcc locale:         en, fr, pt_BR
>      b Usa apache extention:   en, fr, pt-br
> 2. Issues of having multiple extention.  How to handle?
>    Answer:  Tell people to use decent OS like Debian. :)

Sorry to bother you with this question:  could you remind the list
what are the downsides to using the gcc locale (and the same for the
apache locale)?

(I keep thinking as I read this thread that some of the thinking that went
into using pools might be applied to accessing manuals, but I don't have a
specific suggestion (yet).)

Cheers,
Susan