Re: cvs commit to ddp/manuals.sgml/securing-howto by jfs

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 10:35:50AM +0200, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 02:03:17AM -0600, Debian Doc Project CVS Master wrote:
> > Repository: ddp/manuals.sgml/securing-howto
> > who:        jfs
> > time:       Mon Sep  2 02:03:17 MDT 2002
> >

> 	BTW. I will soon ask for reviewers/proof readers since I would like to
> finish off the document soon (remove all FIXMEs and clear most TODOs). Is anyone
> interested?
> 	Since I have written quite a lot during vacation proof reading would be
> appreciated (probably many typos out there...)
>
> 	Javi

Yes, I'm interested, but I'm new to this list (and effort).  I have
been a Debian user since slink, and I wanted to give something back to
the project.  I'm a native English speaker/writer and would like to
donate some time to improving our documentation.  Proofreading seems
like a quick way to get started.

I have browsed through http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp, installed the sarge
version of debiandoc-sqml, and am reading it's documentation.  What's
my next step?

Larry

--
Larry Holish