Re: Updating project-history document

On Mon, 05 Aug 2002, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> Not that I want to reproduce the FS timeline/history, it's just that
> I think Debian history is quite tied to changes in other groups and
> things regarding Debian might be best understood if we add some
> context. For example, Corel's, Storm's and Progeny's demise is deeply
> related to the dot.com crisis IMHO

Ahh. I agree to an extent, I just thought that we should keep the
history as tight and focused as possible, rather than including events
which are related less intimately. Perhaps hitting exactly how Corel,
Progeny, and Storm were related to the debian project, including their
final end, would serve the purpose of project-history while also
providing relevant framework.

Don Armstrong

--
Always try to do things in chronological order.
It's less confusing that way.

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu