Woody Distrubution Install for IBM 7248-43p

I noticed the woody 3.0 distrubutions install disk for prep doesn't work on
the carolina prep based machines I have gotten the installation to work by
using the bootdisk on Ingvar Hagelund Installing LinuxPPC-2000 Q4 on the IBM
RS/6000 43P model 7248 HOWTO. Using it and your root disk seems to work just
fine. If you already knew this and I didn't find it in the documentation I
apologize for wasting your time. If you would like more information and for
me to custom compile or test kernels on one of my 7248 beasts I would be
happy to do do

Thanks for the Great Distro
Philip Merner
Owner/Manager