Re: manpage for application with standard Native Language Support (NLS)

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:50:03 -0700 Osamu Aoki debian@aokiconsulting.com> wrote:

> $ man 7 locale
> $ info libc
> Just name few :)
Useful if you are a C programmer. I found a lot of
information about NLS, but I was looking for a reference (preferably a manpage) that explains to a *user* what
they need to do to use standard libc gettext based NLS
services. Solaris has it, shouldn't Debian also?

- Jason