Re: PLEASE HELP ME

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, MRS MARIAM ABACHA wrote:

[...]

> It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and
> assistance in the context stated below:
>
> May I first introduce my self as Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the wife of Late
> General Sani Abacha (former military head of state and president of the
> Federal Republic of Nigeria) who died suddenly on 8th June 1998. Having
> noted the confidence reposed on your person, I became convinced of your
> capability and goodwill to assist me in receiving the sum of US$19
> Million secretly coded in 3 different sized suitcases.

Indeed, I can surely attest that Mr. Debiandoc is known to be a person of
highly reputable character. I would gladly give my eldest daughter in
marriage to Mr. Debiandoc. I myself would repose much confidence on the
person of Mr. Debiandoc.

It gives me much joyful happiness to know that Mr. Debiandoc is soon to be
a wealthy millionaire, enjoying many fine luxury automobiles and expensive
women!

--
David Sewell, Project Editor
The University of Virginia Press