Re: Information about Documentation

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 09:21:02PM -0700, Pradeeper wrote:

> We are promoting Debian Gnu/Linux and plane to distribute it soon. What
> we like to know is whether we can modify your Manuals/Documentation (which
> is in http://www.debian.org/doc/#manuals) and redistribute in CD media?

You can start by checking this[1] page out.  I'm not sure about licensing specifically in regards to
Manuals/Documentation, so perhaps someone else on this list can enlighten us.

Cheers,
Sahil

[1] http://www.debian.org/intro/free

--
Sahil Tandon <sahil@brandeis.edu> <http://www.brandeis.edu/~sahil>
[ gpg key fingerprint = 84DE 8E7F 26A6 4589 6F59  7A7F 039D E799 6411 5A55 ]