Re: Index ready (almost) for proposed-layout of ftp.debian.org and document database

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 05:59:40AM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> As everyone agrres, I hope, DDP documents has different maturity levels.
>
> I think we should basically include and index ones already listed in
> http://www.debian.org/doc/.

(...)

> We can add new French only manual and few good ones , but including
> totally outdated ones does not serve our audience.  Maybe, from your
> script perspective, having exclusion list may be something you may want
> to consider :)

	As you can see in the sources I was probably thinking to use the
status reference to exclude those not under development and up-to-date. I
could also add an "under development and releasable" vs. an "under
development but not releasable" (1.5?).
	That's pretty easy to do and I was going to make it fast. (also
probably order them that way).

	Javi