Re: *** [maint-guide-publish] Error 2
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: *** [maint-guide-publish] Error 2
- From: Josip Rodin <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 15:17:48 +0200
- Message-id: <20020501131748.GJ21025@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
- In-reply-to: <20020501045329.GA9591@aokiconsulting.com>
- References: <20020428200638.GA27276@aokiconsulting.com> <20020430124825.GA9205@dat.etsit.upm.es> <20020430152409.GD25013@cibalia.gkvk.hr> <20020501045329.GA9591@aokiconsulting.com>
On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 09:53:29PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I think you did not realize why we are making noise. Your manually
> crafted web pages are already wiped out by the cron job
Oh, Christ. I knew that rm is going to get back at me one day...
> and many web pages are still in old version from April 21 due to your
> oversight to touch Makefile in the parent directory.
> I just updated Makefile in the parent directory to correct the situation.
Oh, I see, you disabled the rebuild. That'll work...
I rebuilt the HTMLs manually once again.
2. That which causes joy or happiness.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com