Mistake in site

Hello,

Sorry about my bad english and grammar.
I´d like to make a dist-upgrade from potato 2.2r2 to woody 3.0. And i
find this description-site in the web:

<http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/i386/release-notes/ch-upgrading.en.html>

Sorry about line outsize. It seem´s to me, that a mistake is in this site.
When i use this description word by word, i have many problems and
errors, particular with these step on chapter 3.4:
apt-get install dpkg apt debconf
I have many unresolved pre-depends. Also i can´t find the
dpkg_1.6.13_i386.deb and apt_0.3.19_i386.deb on this place:
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody//main/upgrade-i386/
One guy here write to me, that this describtion is not correct:

| If you want to upgrade using CD-ROMs, or if you are
| upgrading from Debian GNU/Linux release 2.0 or earlier,
| you need the versions of apt and dpkg available in the
| http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody//main/upgrade-i386/
| directory at your Debian mirror, or the upgrade/ directory on the
| first CD-ROM from your Debian 3.0 CD set.

He write this change is better:

| If you want to upgrade using CD-ROMs from Debian GNU/Linux release
| 2.1 or earlier, or if you are upgrading from Debian GNU/Linux
| release 2.0 or earlier, you need ...

Please, can you check up the site and make it better?

CU H.Lau
Hannes Lau        | Mail: hannes.lau@debitel.net
Dierkower Höhe 31 | http://home.debitel.net/user/hannes.lau/default.html
18146 Rostock     | Home- Office- Tel: +49 (0381) 69 65 18