Re: Progeny Debian Manual Project - Let's Talk Content

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 01:45:13PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Also, I will add a plain text file so people can just discuss content
> without format issues.  That will be at
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/users-guide/users-guide.en.txt

Hi, if your going to do that can I convince you to use the simple
text formatting rules described in
  http://www.fe.up.pt/~villate/parsewiki/doc/manual-en.html ?

If you do, we can then produce DocBook/XML, LaTeX or (X)HTML from it, using
"parsewiki" (http://www.fe.up.pt/~villate/parsewiki/).
This will allow us to concentrate on the content, working directly in the text
version, and leaving the mark-up issues to parsewiki (adding a Debiandoc target
to parsewiki would be very easy if you want me to).

Cheers,
Jaime