Re: A complete printout of Debian manual

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 03:34:03AM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > > 3. PDF  (Windows friendly) manual-name.??.txt
> >
> > Bear in mind that the installation manual doesn't get built properly via TeX
> > in this format for several non-English languages, so it's disabled for those
> > languages. (It could be fixed already, but I haven't checked.)
>
> Yep. I am fully aware of it.  I was going to use recursive "Makefile" with
> some fail-safe fall back.  Oh, also Ardo said he will make current script
> to adopt recursive action soon.  That will make my script simpler.  So I
> am tempted to wait.
>
> I have problem building Korean on my woody machine.  Looks like Tex lacks
> some file :(

It would probably help if we could just get people to make a list of
additional files/packages needed for those things to work...

> BTW, when are we going to make Debian server to use new debiandoc-sgml.
> With recent fixes, it creates nice pages.

If you supply a package backported to potato... :) Hopefully we will release
woody soon and then be able to upgrade without backporting to the old Perl
and old Glibc.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.