Re: apt howto

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 14:50:53 +0200
Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 03:20:10PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > It's not an LDP (linuxdoc.org) HOWTO, it was made for/in Debian.
> > See our web site at http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp
> >

> 	IMHO we could send this documents also to the LDP. What do you
> guys think?

well, I don't really see a point in doing that... we'd have to rewrite
it in LinuxDoc (docbook?) if we'd do it, right?

yes, that's not the best name, but the original version of apt-howto
was the pt_BR one, which I wrote for my local Debian Project, Debian-BR
I called it 'Como Usar o APT', which would be translated 'How to Use APT'
or something... I thought, however, that 'APT-Howto' sounded better in
english, and thus this name...

btw, a little rant: I want to write a document about gnome-apt (well,
in fact I already did, in portuguese) and I need images! we need to
have images in debiandoc... or is it possible to add docbook docs to
DDP? (I wrote it in docbook)

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>