Re: quick-ref build failure

On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 08:16:18PM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> How can I see the LOG as normal CVS account user.  I want to prevent
> following to happen again.
>
> On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 10:04:35PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 08:10:03AM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > [...]
> > > This is THE problem.  I will work on it.
>
> As you can see, this has been fixed.
>
> > Important notice: I forgot to mention that directories listed after
> > quick-reference did not build because of this error, this is why I
> > complained ;)
>
> If I had access to LOG, I should have realized this.

I am afraid this log file is not available, unless someone takes care of
putting it online.  To help you fix this bug (which seems to still be alive)
there is a link at http://people.debian.org/~barbier/ddp-log/make.log
This is a temporary location, it will disappear soon.

I apologize for my hostile behaviour, I was quite upset to have been waiting
for the 2:00AM build (local time) and see it fail for external reason ;o)

Denis