Re: Debian joining OASIS?

"Jaldhar H. Vyas" wrote:

> Is it?  I was under the impression that you didn't have to maintain a
> package to be a developer though embarassingly, I can't think of any
> examples of such people.  (Some of the hurd porters perhaps?)

Hi guys,

The constitution says about developers :

"Developers are volunteers who agree to further the aims of the Project
insofar as they participate in it, and who maintain package(s) for the
Project or do other work which the Project Leader's Delegate(s) consider
worthwhile."

So you should really ask to a DPL Delegate if he consider your work
worthwhile...

Regards,
Christian.

PS: I am a Debian translator so the same apply for me.