debian documentation for french

Hi,

I've made a documentation on how to configure and use a debian system
for french people. I wrote a mail here to propose to add it to the DDP
but I got no answer.
I understand that it may sound strange to have such a non-english
document here, but I thought we could have a specific directory for such
document that _can't_ be translated. Just like the /international/
directory for the web site.
My document could be under a /international/french/ directory.
Maybe there are other documents of the same kind, or simply good debian
docs that haven't been translated into english yet, and which could use
such repositories.

Thanks in advance for your answers,
	Nico.
--