Re: DocBook vs. DebianDoc

	Seconded. One thing Debiandoc lacks and IMHO is somethings pretty important
	is the support of inline figures.

	In any case, if we want to use Docbook we should also say *which* DTD we
	want to use. Otherwise people would be using completely different DTDs which
	could make automatic compilation a pain (since the DTDs might be somewhat
	obscure in some cases)

	Regards

	Javi