Euro Howto ? Hm Hm

Hello,

While I did really appreciate your document, you completely forgot to mention
it is heavily based on some of my work, the Euro FAQ and the Euro Pack.

http://www.ibiblio.org/guylhem/programmes/EURO-2.tgz

They were released in 1998 (http://lwn.net/1998/1119/a/euro-readme.html) along
with a Linux Journal article
(http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=3200).

I really do not like this situation. In the free software world, ruled by GPL
and sharing spirit, a rule of thumb is "do not claim the work done by others as
your own".

IMHO, you should add a small link in the credit line, to acknowledge at least
my "priort art" (but if we came to a byte to byte comparison of the fonts, I
would expect that my work would be found on most, if not all, of the current
euro solutions).

Regards,
Guylhem Aznar
guylhem@metalab.unc.edu