Re: translation support

On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 03:35:44PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 01:26:28PM +0200, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
> > > Yes, and we all hate you right now because of those 272KB of diffs >;<
> > >
> > > Life sucks. :/ :)
> >
> > 	Shouldn't a mail be sent to the translation lists of those
> > languages?
>
> That would be nice, yes, though there's no list for some languages, so one
> would have to search for individual translators' mails, in this case.

	Then we do need to have up in w.d.o./intln a list of translation
teams and people responsible for them. For example, we have our website
translated for approximately 23 languages, the installation is just
translated to 13 languages, and there are not that many mailing lists for
other languages.

	I could compile this list, given some time...

	Javi