Re: [Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender] (fwd)

Thank you for the reply. Yes, the document should be updated with the new contact info and order of authors.

Again, I volunteer my content for the NAT chapter, and would be glad to maintain that and possibly a Beowulf chapter.

(I guess I should join debian-doc... in the meantime, please CC me in replies.)

Thank you again,
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>