washing machine speed reducer

CIXI HONGFA ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO.,LTD. , which specialize in manufacturing speed reducer gear (retarder) and draining valve for washing machine. It contains 2,500 square meters, fixed asset of 2 million US dollars, 180 employees, 21 professional technical engineers.

 This enterprise owns powerful technical strength, advanced facilities and perfect detecting means, such as: indentation machine, noise room, many kinds of test machines. For many years, we are the suppliers for “Haier” ,”little Swan”, ”Rongshida”, ”Tianjin Samopo”, ”Guangdong TCL in the field of gear case. Also we are the only one supplier of gear case for the famous enterprise “Haier”. Until now we have become the largest and the Most special company in the field of washing machine gear case.

 Refer to some specifications for gear case, you can know the under mentioned details:
     1.    Noise is less than 40 decibel.

2.    Life reliability detecting shows that the operation time after damaging
          test is 2,560 Hours

3.    Annual productivity capacity is more than 2.5 million sets.

4.    We have passed the Certificate of ISO9002 Quality System.
 “Quality is life of the enterprise” is our aim, we hope, we supply more high quality product with the best service for you and meet your demands in the field of gear case of washing machine. If you are interested in our gear case and want to know more, pls feel free to contact me. If you dislike our information, pls delete it immediately.

Our address is as follows:
  ADD:No38,Rd Longquan,Henghe Town,Cixi,Zhejiang Province,China.
            P.C.:315318                           TEL:0086-574-63266222    63265718
            FAX:0086-574-63268008       HOMEPAGE: http://www.china-cxhf.com
            EMAIL: hh-cxhf@public.cx.nbptt.zj.cn
            CONTACT PERSON:LA YONGQIANG