additions to faq/

Hi,

OK, I know people like to translate. That's all fine and well and I support
it. But I, as the official Debian FAQ maintainer, deserve to be TOLD about
each translation, don't you think? In the two months since you commited the
Russian translation, wasn't there EVER a bit time for you to drop off an
email saying something?

I didn't notice those changes because I normally do a partial cvs update.
It's not that I've been overly active in these two months, I was leniently
preparing a 2.2.3 release, feel free to lart me because of this all you
want.

I also think it's NOT useful to have my CVS directory (containing the
English version) plastered with files for your translation. If everyone
else does that, it will become a huge mess. Please move *.ru.* files into
a subdirectory.

(Isn't it amazing how nothing gets done right in the DDP these days :( )