Re: Release notes

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 01:52:38PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > Can you grab my latest attempt at the release notes from
> > http://people.debian.org/~robster/release-notes.sgml
> >
> > These are based on teh cvs versions for potato, i need some assistance in
> > unbreaking the mess i seem to have made. Ny content suggestions would also
> > be warmly welcomed. If anyone else, preferably those who have more
> > experiance than myself would like to help (takeover?) please approach me.
>
> 	Could we please add this to the WWW site even if currently under
> development?

It'll be included once robster commits it to woody b-f/doc CVS, and once the
docs from there get published under /releases/woody on the web site. I've
got four exams in the next two weeks so it's unlikely I'll be able to get
all that done. Maybe some things, though.

(BTW addition of the woody release documentation will mean 110 MB more for
the web site mirrors -- I asked the maintainers and none of them complained.
Looks like there shouldn't be any worry about your events posters, either :)

> 	Is there anyone (besides Rob and maybe Josip) working in finishing the
> release notes?

Don't think so... :(

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.