Listing for Debian in multi languages at www.li.org

http://www.li.org/getlinux.php

Debian is only listed here as being available in English, Chinese,
French, German, Italian, Spanish.

While this page lists several:

http://www.debian.org/international/

However, there really isn't any indication of the degree of support for
the languages listed here.  To what extent must there be support for a
language before we tell the world "Debian is available in language foo"?

Should we contact www.li.org to have their listing for us updated?  If
so, which languages should be listed?  (I'm inclined to say "all of
them!" as any support at all is better than no support.)

Or perhaps LI should be linking to the debian/international page
directly?

Ben