Re: Freeze Update!

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 04:15:07PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Some important changes to debian-policy are documented at
> 	http://people.debian.org/~ajt/woody_policy_addenda.txt
> These shouldn't affect most poeople directly, but I'd encourage you to
> give it a quick skim.

The document includes this:

0. "Frozen"

        The traditional "frozen" distribution does not and will not exist
        during the woody freeze. Uploads of packages should continue to
        go to unstable and will be accepted (or not) from there.

        As packages get frozen, updates uploaded to unstable will cease
        being considered for inclusion in testing.

Should I change the developers' reference to say this?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.