Provide PDF/TXT version on the DDP?

	We currently only provide HTML for development documents linked
from the pages under  http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp. However, I have
lately seen some people ask if full-HTML/PDF/TXT versions could be
provided for offline reading (i,e printing at home) versions.
	Is it ok if I change the scripts at the webwml/english/doc
directories to make a link to the PDF and TXT versions for published/under
development documents? I would have to take a look at the DDP MAkefiles in
order to see if they all generate PDF versions BTW and maybe fix them to
do so (shouldn't be difficult thanks to Josip's? maint-guide Makefile
which could be used as a template)

	Regards

	Javi