Docbase in policy

Hello friends,

I found doc-base to be a *very* usefull tool(?), I use dhelp and
doc-central a lot now and registered the docs on my packages on it.

But... many package maintainers don't even seem to know about it
or had not included the docs that are on their packages to doc-base.

I read in the TODO file for doc-base that work was being done on
including doc-base into the policy (or a separated policy, it seems)
how's the work going?

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>