Translations of the maint-guide for www.d.o

Hello,

I noticed a while ago that we have only the english version of
maint-guide on the web. IMHO we should provide the translated versions
[1] also under www.d.o//doc/maint-guide.{LANG}. These versions would be
linked from the translated http://www.debian.org/devel/ webpages.

[1]
maint-guide-de - German translation of Debian New Maintainers' Guide.
maint-guide-es - Spanish translation of Debian New Maintainers' Guide.
maint-guide-fr - French translation of Debian New Maintainers' Guide.
maint-guide-ja - Japanese translation of Debian New Maintainers' Guide.
maint-guide-pt - Portuguese translation of Debian New Maintainers' Guide.
maint-guide-ru - Russian translation of Debian New Maintainers' Guide.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
#exclude <windows.h>