Re: man tool

However, the real issue is what you just said: any improvement!  If that
is the issue, here's the problem: getting all of the cats hearded into
moving in the "right" direction.  But that's another HOWTO. ;-)

The problem is with the system that is set up.  Most new people to Linux
are familiar with HTML stuff, why not start with that, but them move
away from the current man page approach to XML and allows searches
multiple ways.  Just a thought.

Kevin