Re: How to convince schools to use Debian

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 12:14:25PM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  [Please CC me; I am not subscribed to the list.]
>
>  What can I point teachers at to help convince them that Debian is a
>  better choice for educators than Red Hat or Mandrake?

Well, we are using debian for our work with K12 schools here in Tucson Arizona.

http://www.osef.org/articles_and_letters/azstar/whizkids.html

I am also going to be using Debian to teach my Linux networking course at a
local community college (CIS 225 - West Campus, Pima Community College,
www.pima.edu).

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder