Re: Introducing a New Concept on Advanced Garbage Treatment Process

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 02:26:37AM +0000, zwj wrote:
> Introducing a new concept on advanced garbage treatment process, and licensing patents
> For details, please reference the web site:
> http://zwj5382.3322.net
> http://zwj5382.163.net
> The inventor would like to assign exclusive patent license to anyone who is interested in patented advanced garbage treatment process technology.  For patent license, please contact the inventor via E-mail:
> zwj88zww@371.net

Talk about patent garbage...

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-)

Linux Documentation Project                   david@lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

	"That's right; the upper-case shift works fine on the screen, but
they're not coming out on the damn printer...  Hold?  Sure, I'll hold."
		-- e.e. cummings last service call