Re: DDP is dead

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 05:28:16PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> While working on some translations I noticed that the DDP seems to
> be dead.

>     64511 Dec  4 12:15 maint-guide/maint-guide.sgml       [questionable]

This is not dead, it just doesn't need many updates. It will need some
fixing before woody release, but that isn't critical, and I've got other
more pressing matters to attend to ;)

> What are you (or we) going to do with them?  Listing all possible
> documents on our web pages, espcially when 80% are not maintained
> anymore or never contained useful information, looks quite
> questionable to me.

Those that never contained useful information should be removed, but I
wouldn't remove those that are merely unmaintained.