Assistance

I teach at a Middle School in Central Texas.  Am trying to find a Linux
that will run on iMacs so I can show it to my students.  Went to your
site, went through the 'what do you need' steps to download your version
and got a page that said I don't need to download the CD, just go to
/diust/stable/main/disks-XXX/ and dowload the appropriate directory for
my system (choose PowerPC as closest thing listed), but all I get when I
click on the folder is a page with release notes and a link for
contents.....no file(s) to download.....am I doing something wrong?
Maybe I don't understand ftp sites, but usually get a choice to save
files or a window asking for a location and name to save to?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Bill