Updating the Securing HOWTO

	I have just today commited some changes I made about a week ago
regarding the Securing-Debian HOWTO (available at
http://www.debian.org/ddp). I have added some comments regarding information
more Debian-oriented, and have on my TODO list a lot of stuff to add to this
document (checklist for securing a Debian system, pointers to other good
documents, recommendations on how to use several packages)

	I would appreciate any improvements from other people so the
document does not becomes out-of-date. Many recent threads currently in
debian-security could make very good sections of this document.

	Thanks for your help

	Javi