No mention of OSLOADOPTIONS in documentation for debian ALPHA

No mention of OSLOADOPTIONS in debian ALPHA setup documentation.

It took me a day to figure out how to pass arguments to MILO in
debian. I finally figured it out by stumbling on this piece in the
RedHat documentation:

MILO Autoboot

In the ARC and AlphaBIOS consoles, the contents of the OSLOADOPTIONS
parameter are passed to MILO as a command. In order to boot Linux
automatically in MILO, enter a value for OSLOADOPTIONS similar to this

boot sda2:/boot/vmlinux root=/dev/sda2

I thinks something similar should be added to the debian installation

Thank you,

|  "...Deep Hack Mode--that mysterious and           |     Ivan Kanis     |
| frightening state of  consciousness where          |   ivank@wrq.com    |
| Mortal Users fear to tread."     (By Matt Welsh)   | Software Developer |