Documents in native languages (was Re: Translation of Documents in DDP in Korean)

	I have a question though, on internationalised proyects. How does it
fit on the current DDP scheme the possibility to have documents that are
targeted towards an audience of a given language?
	I sent a proposal some days ago which nobody commented on regarding
a new proyect dedicated to making spanish documentation (which could later
on be translated to english but it is not so at first).
	Anyone care to comment on it?
	Regards

	Javi