Re: 2.2 release notes comments

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 00:10:24 -0500, Andrew Pimlott wrote:
> BTW, where does the requirement for 2.2 for samba come from?

I've encountered problems with potato's (or frozen's) samba package under
2.0 on two occasions; I'm not sure on the details anymore, but it involved
gid changes that failed under 2.0.x while working onder 2.2.x.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking