docs in Polish [was: Re: default language]

On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 09:34:43AM +0000, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Kay Schneitz wrote:
>
> > could somebody change the document language from some East European language
> > to English at this URL: http://www.debian.org/releases/2.2/i386/install
>
> The language is Polish

Hi!

I'm the guy who translated it to Polish, but I'm surprised to see that
Polish version is available on the web site, since there were some problems
with debiandoc-sgml. It seems it was built on 13 August, when I was on
vacation.

Since all the versions (html, pfd, txt) of install manual, as well as
release notes (html, txt) in Polish are available, it's a real pity there's
no link to them from w.d.o/releases/stable

If help is needed, i'll gladly help if someone points me to some information
about how/when the docs are built and copied to the web site.

regards

Marcin

--
+--------------------------------+ The reason we come up with new versions