Re: Merged release notes (was Re: Errouneous link in dist upgrade documentation)

Well, I don't know which version you've been using, but with version
1.1.41 everything is ok w.r.t. examples in text format.  I've also
played around with various examples in and out of <p>s, putting the
<example> immediately after (= even without a space!) the preceding
text, etc.  Everytime the example came out nice with a blank line
before and after the example.  So, there's nothing wrong here.

I've also used the latest version from the boot-floppies CVS repository
(which doesn't have <example>s in separate <p>s) and there everything
is also ok.

If there were something wrong with examples I would have catched that
already some ago when I explicitly work on them to get a consistent
look in all formats.

Thanks,
Ardo

--