Re: [RFP] A more maneagable way to include documentation

> Actually, since the docs aren't that big, it wouldn't matter if they
> get mirrored. What is more important is that we only link the stable
> documents.

Maybe it's worth managing documents the same way we manage the release
tree?  Have a /devel/ddp/stable side for "finished" documents, and a
/devel/ddp/unstable side for things that are barely started, or new
revisions of "finished" documents that are awaiting feedback.

                     					Will

|   harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org lowe@asel.udel.edu  |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |