Re: Regular Expression tutorial

I found it interesting.
However this document is for people with knowledge about compilers.
For example, you don't define what a token is.
And I think you may put in anywhere the RE's formal definition:

RE's are:
1. E    (The empty string)
2. If 'a' is a minimal language component, 'a' is an RE
3. If 'a' and 'b' are RE then:
                - (a)(b) is RE
                - (a)|(b) is RE
                - (a)* , (a)+ are RE
                - (a) is RE

I mean, a recursive definition.

Although I think the document is very graphical (many examples).
See ya

Gerardo