Re: Debian dictionary

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Hmm... I actually think that Docbook-XML simplified, with the
> glosslist environment being what is needed here.

Huh, I was looking at the docbook-xml dtd reference last night and completly
missed that. :-/

It seems to be missing some rather basic things, like:

- pronunciation
- part of speeh
- derivation

It does give us "see also"'s, basic definitions, acronyms, and abbreviations.
If I were to work on this, I'd probably add the above three things to the
dtd and take it from there.

> Any SGML gurus wanna volunteer for this?

Well I don't claim to be a guru, but I continue to volenteer. (And I can
write XML dtd's and xml to dict converters.)

--
see shy jo