Re: Installing many languages of docs

At Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:30:15 +0000,
Wyn Snow <dragonscale@berkshire.net> wrote:

> I'm happy with any system that doesn't insist that I install all the
> languages of the docs.  Installing all of them first and then erasing
> what I don't need doesn't work for me either.

If someone first remove docs which he or she think unnecessary and then
he or she want to install some docs which he removed, how to install
such docs?  If packages doesn't be upgraded, then apt-get install
won't install packages.  Should he or she install it using dpkg manually?
Anyway, it might be acceptable..

Regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI